30 June 2013

Summer hols...

Memories of summer holidays as a child for me involve trampolines on  hot, sandy beaches and evening walks along pretty cliff paths watching the sun go down...sigh...lovely times! This year sees us visiting lots of pretty gardens and taking time for ourselves, re-generating and re-connecting, relaxing and creating too...


A different, darker version of my 'Dreamer' girlie 


It's time to take a summer break here, so I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks or so...I have lots of new art to share but have yet to scan them...so will wait to share them until I return :)



4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors - have a relaxing and fun break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magical!
    Have a very enjoyable blogging break.
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I look forward to seeing your new art when you return : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, it is deeply appreciated :)