31 December 2013

In with the new...

My blogging has been sparse these past few months...in fact, my 'social networking' has all but stopped as I take much needed time to focus my attention and energies upon other areas of my life and world...art, however, is still occurring, bubbling up like the ever hopeful spring eternal that is creation at it's best...


6" x 6" mixed media - Hold Hope In Your Heart


A lot has changed for me over the past few months...new ways of thinking and approaching life are offering me great insights into what is important to me, who I am and where I want to be going...some of these subjects crop up for us at this time of year I know, the winter and the end of another year brings retrospection and focus upon what has gone and what we wish to welcome in...


I love my pencils ♥


As 2013 draws to a close, it is my wish that we may all move forward into the next year, holding hope in our hearts, looking for the good in every situation and finding the courage to move forward fearlessly into the new, embracing it with love, joy and trust...


A snap of 'Brave' - 8" x 16" mixed media...full image coming soon.


As the year draws to a close, I realise how much I have changed, my health is improving, my eating habits have totally changed (lots of green juice and fruit) and I now look forward to exercise! I feel abundant in many ways, although creative time still feels like a luxury and it is one of my intentions for 2014 to correct that, changing it to perhaps the word 'necessary' 'healthful' or even 'vital'...I want art to become part of my routine like exercise has done this year...I'm gradually easing more joy and pleasure into my world as the days go by!

I'm looking forward to having more time to paint again soon...more creativity is the order of the day for 2014...I wish you much love and happiness for your new year, what are you wanting more of in your world?
♥♥♥



6 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Marilyn :)

      Delete
  2. I was wondering where you've been!
    I wish you a bright, beautiful New Year, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so happy to see you posting. Happy New Year to you Ruth (&Izzy) so glad that your health is improving and your creativity is returning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you posting again :)
    I want to wish you a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I love your art that is filled with dreams. It is easy to see how beautiful, and how much love you put into your work. Love your work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, it is deeply appreciated :)